Wilmette: a village in the forest. Cover Shows Shore Growth in 100 Years.
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 18 Sep 1947, p. 1, 114
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Charles C. [Clinton] Henderson, 1630 Forest Avenue, drew the cover for this issue. The pictorial map shows how the "Gross Point" area (everything north of Chicago as far as Lake County and East of the north branch of the Chicago River) appeared a century ago. Outline of the history of the area.
- 75th Anniversary supplement to the Wilmette Life
- Date of Publication
- 18 Sep 1947
- Personal Name(s)
- Henderson, Charles
- Corporate Name(s)
- Gross Point (Ill.) ; Wilmette, (Ill.)
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Image may be used with credit to Wilmette Public Library
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930