Old Settlers in ancient garb hold annual reunion in feast, mirth, and song
- Lake Shore News (Wilmette, Illinois), 14 Apr 1916, p. 1, 5, column 7
- Media Type
- Item Types
- First Ladies of the town appear in quaint costumes, a century old, while youth joins aged in dance to music of olden time. Amend by-laws on membership a third time. Poem written by J. Melville Brown.
a.k.a. Old Settlers of Ouilmette
- Date of Publication
- 14 Apr 1916
- Personal Name(s)
- Barker, Mira K. ; Brown, J. Melville ; Dunshee, Anna ; Gage, Asahel W. ; Gage, John, Mrs. ; Gale, Thomas Keene ; Joy, Frank L. ; Stolp, Byron C., Mrs. ; Wheelock, Bertha ; Wheelock, S. A., Mrs.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Old Town Folks of Wilmette
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930