Weddings: Kelly Campbell and Jason Wagener
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 16 Dec 1999, p. 171
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Kelly Campbell and Jason Wagener were married June 19 at St. Francis Xavier Roman Catholic Church in Wilmette. The bride is the daughter of Martha Campbell of Wilmette and Tom Campbell of Grand Rapids, Mich. The groom is the son of Ann Wagener. Kimberly Markey and Elizabeth Moore, the bride's sisters, were matrons of honor. Peter Foran and Craig Scharoff were best men. Bridesmaids were Ellen Manaster, Katie MacArthur, Brittany Riordan and Anne Heinz Scharoff. Junior bridesmaids were Amanda Britt, Sarah Markey, Anne Markey, Chelsea Moore and Kathryn Wagener. Groomsmen were Julian Carbajal, Paul Greco, Benjamin Greene, Ian Loughlin, Burke Sennott and Lee Vasilatos. Ushers were Alexis Wagener, David Wagener, Peter Wagener and Don Wagener. Flower girls were Rebecca Britt and Kate Markey. The ring bearer was Zachary Moore. The couple reside in Evanston.
- Date of Publication
- 16 Dec 1999
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930