Obituary: Judge Harry G. Comerford
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 7 Feb 2008, p. 127
- Abdon M. Pallasch
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Harry G. Comerford, the former chief judge of the Cook County Circuit Court, died Jan. 29 in Glenbrook Hospital, Glenview. He was 86. Survivors include his wife of 57 years, Noreen, nee O'Brien; two daughters, Sally (Ed Dunne) Comerford of Barrington and Susan (Jeff) Jacobs of Glenview; a son, Brien of Glenview; four grandchildren, Shannon (Jimmy) De Persia, Michael Gottschalk and Patrick and Courtney Jacobs; two great-grandchildren, Dylan and Nora De Persia; and many nieces and nephews.
- Date of Publication
- 7 Feb 2008
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930