- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 22 Jan 2009, p. 38
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- The following programs are offered at the Wilmette Public Library, 1242 Wilmette Ave. For more information, call (847) 256-5025.
An Alzheimer's support group will meet from 7-8:30 p.m. Jan. 26 in the small meeting room. Meetings, facilitated by Andee Kaluzna, are open to newcomers.
Lap-sit story times for children between 6 and 18 months will take place from 9:30-9:50 a.m. Jan. 28 and Feb. 25. Parents and care providers must attend with the children they bring.
Chess drop-ins for children in kindergarten through eighth grade will take place from 4 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. Jan. 25, Feb. 1 and Feb. 8. For more information, or to register visit the Youth Reference Desk or www.wilmettelibrary.info/kids.
"Think Spring and Summer" storytime will take place from 4:15 p.m. to 5 p.m. Jan. 29. Children in kindergarten through second grade can hear stories about having fun outdoors in warm weather and make a craft project.
The First Monday Readers, also known as the Great Books group, will meet at 7:15 p.m. Feb. 2 in the Small Meeting Room. Wilmette resident Arthur Arfa will lead the discussion. A flyer with the readings is available in the lobby or online at www.wilmette.library.info.
A Teen Advisory Board will meet at 4 p.m. Feb. 1. The meeting is open to Wilmette and Kenilworth teens and pizza and beverages will be served.
- Date of Publication
- 22 Jan 2009
- Corporate Name(s)
- Wilmette Public Library
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930