Obituary: Carol (nee Bolin) Siebel
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 29 Jan 2009, B34
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Carol Bolin Siebel passed away on January 22, 2009. She was born and raised in Wilmette. Carol was born July 27, 1942 to Muriel and Rodney Bolin. She was married to John Huiskamp for nine years and had three children and then she was married to Bill Siebel for seven years and had one daughter. Carol is survived by her three daughters and their families, Diane (Phil) Lefebvre, Jenny (Neil) Sivertson and Christie (Eric) Heltemes, and her seven grandchildren; also by her sister Susan Olriksen and her brothers Rodney (Vija) Bolin and Scott (Angie) Bolin.
- Date of Publication
- 29 Jan 2009
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930