Obituary: Millicent Lentz Mills
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 19 Feb 2009, B34
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Millye (Millicent) Lentz Mills, 89, died Thursday, February 12 Millye celebrated her 89th birthday on January 6.
Millye was the wife of late Husband Ronald, who died in 1995; mother of Ronald (Kristin) Mills Jr. of Barrington, Nancy Woodman of Poulsbo WA, Rick (Linda) Mills of Winthrop WA, and Peg (Craig) Sampson of Lake Bluff; grandmother of Bryan, Kimberly, Jeffrey, Dustin, Dylan, Cooper, Linnea; and great grandmother of Tyler.
- Date of Publication
- 19 Feb 2009
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930