Obituary: Martha B. [nee Manns] May
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 2 Apr 2009, B37
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Mrs. Martha B. May (87), of Tryon, died Friday, March 27, 2009 at Smith-Phayer Hospice House in Landrum, S.C. of Congestive Heart Failure.
A native of Rocky River, Ohio, she was born the daughter of the late Walter H. and Martha Reiser Manns. Survivors include her husband of 63 years, Rev. Nicholas May (formerly Pastor of St. John's Lutheran Church, Wilmette); a brother, Walter J. Manns (Joan), of Rocky River, OH: four sons, N. Bradford May (Shirley,) of Vienna, VA; Jonathan W. May, of Jacksonville, FL; Robin L. May (Peggy,) of Stone Mountain, GA: Joel A. May (Angela,) of South Elgin, IL; seven grandchildren, Susannah May, Samuel May, Jason May, Christina May, Lindsey May, Leslie May, and Nick May.
- Date of Publication
- 2 Apr 2009
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930