Requests for fee assistance up 25%
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 20 Aug 2009, p. 37
- Kimberly Fornek
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- The Wilmette Park District granted 25% more financial assistance for its recreation programs in the first seven months of the year, than it awarded all last year. The district includes funding in its annual budget to subsidize park program fees and expenses for Wilmette families in need.
- Date of Publication
- 20 Aug 2009
- Corporate Name(s)
- Wilmette Park District
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmailrefdesk@wilmettelibrary.infoWWW address
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930