Pays High Tribute to Wilmette People
- Lake Shore News (Wilmette, Illinois), 30 Jan 1920, p. 2
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Editor C. C. Bowsfield paid a tribute to Wilmette village in an article appearing in a recent issue of The National Banker on the grown of the First National Bank of Wilmette.
- Date of Publication
- 30 Jan 1920
- Personal Name(s)
- Bowsfield, C. C.
- Corporate Name(s)
- First National Bank of Wilmette
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930