New Trier bonds could be sold over time to stabilize tax bills
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 28 Jan 2010, p. 7
- Christopher Peterson
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- If approved by voters Feb. 2, the estimated $174 million construction project would be paid for over 23 years. To stabilize fluctuating tax bills, district officials have considered adjusting how much debt it issues in three-year increments.
- Date of Publication
- 28 Jan 2010
- Corporate Name(s)
- New Trier Township High School
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930