Cancer Ball raises over $700,000 for research
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 11 Feb 2010, p. 52
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- The University of Chicago Cancer Research Foundation Women's Board and Tiffany & Co. hosted the Annual Cancer Ball on Nov. 14 at Four Seasons Chicago. The event raised over $700,000 in support of cancer research.
Photograph Larry and Margaret Benjamin of Lake Forest; Lidia Devonshire of Lake Forest; Dr. Mckay Mckinnon and Astrid Mckinnon of Kenilworth; Shelley Johnstone Paschke of Lake Forest; Cathy Busch with Michael Busch of Winnetka.
- Date of Publication
- 11 Feb 2010
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930