Wedding: Tiffany Nicole Jurek and Michael Charles Caltagirone
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 1 Apr 2010, p. 25
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- Full digital article available at Wilmette Public Library
- Tiffany Nicole Jurek and Michael Charles Caltagirone were married on Saturday, June 13, 2009, at St. James Chapel in Chicago by Monsignor Kenneth Velo and Reverend William McNulty. She is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Jurek of Lake Forest, Illinois. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Michael Caltagirone of Cheyenne, Wyoming. The Matron of Honor was Johanna Hauck of Denver, Colorado, best friend of the bride and the Best Man was Jeffrey Pitner of Hoffman Estates, Illinois, brother-in-law of the groom. The Bridesmaids were Stephanie Jurek, sister-in-law of the bride; Michele Pitner, sister of the groom; J amie DeBrosse and Laura Chisum, friends of the bride. The Groomsmen were Jeremy and Jason Jurek, brothers of the bride; Brady Dupuis and Mark Placek, friends of the groom. Emily Jurek, the bride's niece, attended as Flower Girl accompanied by her brother and nephew of the bride, Ryan Jurek along with Jackon and Bryson Pitner, nephews of the groom, serving as the Ring Bearers. Dan Pokorny, the groom's nephew; Jay Carter, the grom's cousin, and Jason Jauck, the couple's friend, were the Ushers. At the celebratory Mass, the bride's Aunt Roxane Kurt and her Cousins, Wendy Kaus and Jennifer Burkhalter were the Readers of Scripture. The groom's Uncle James Calabrese and cousin David Lopez were the Gift Bearers. Terry Slater, aunt of the bride, was the Wedding Coordinator. The bride's Personal Attendant was her godmother, Toni Sergott. Program Attendants wer Malerie and Tony Kurt, cousins of the bride. Special Guest included the grandmother of the bride, Mrs. August Jurek of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Date of Publication
- 1 Apr 2010
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930