Obituary: Anne Redmon Badger
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 13 May 2010, B27
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Anne Redmon Badger of Glencoe passed away while on vacation in Naples, FL. Mrs. Badger was the wife of Samuel C. Badger for 52 years. She was the mother of Sarah B. Brown of Cos Cob, CT, Helen B Geocaris of Lincolnshire, and Samuel C. Badger Jr. (Brooke) of Lake Bluff, the grandmother of Thomas and Douglas Brown, Tyler and Anne Geocaris, Alison and Jennifer Badger, and sister of Katherine R. Denison(Richard). She was the aunt to many nieces and nephews. She was born in Evanston
- Date of Publication
- 13 May 2010
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930