Obituary: Annette (nee Specht) Cleary
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 13 May 2010, B30
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Annette Cleary (nee Specht), 91, passed away on April 18, 2010. She is survived by Rosemary (Jack) Tourville, Ann Fitzgerald, Thomas (Cynthia) Cleary and Maribeth (Gary) Rosenthal. Annette has 13 grandchildren: Renee, Kara, Annemarie, Kirsten, Meaghan, Mia, David, Briana, Brendan, Katie, Brigitte, Max and the late Shea Fitzgerald. She is also survived by 6 great grandchildren: Grace, Isabella, Liam, Rose, Tate, and Wyatt. Annette Specht was born in Springfield, MA on June 20, 1918 and became the eldest of 3 to Frederick (Bill) and Anne (Moran) Specht. She and her brothers John (Jack) and Gerard (Jerry). In 1941, Annette married Thomas Cleary.
- Date of Publication
- 13 May 2010
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930