Wilmette's Myron West Lifted Chicago Shore Out of Water
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 6 Sep 1951, p. 5, 64
- Marjorie Bruce
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Interview with Myron Howard West, landscape architect of Wilmette, who came to the Chicago area in 1906. Describes the development of the Chicago lakefront from a swampy city dump into parklands and business property.
- Date of Publication
- 6 Sep 1951
- Personal Name(s)
- West, Myron Howard, 1880-1960.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930