Myron H. West Dies; Headed Lincoln Park
- Chicago Tribune, 24 Oct 1960, C10
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Myron H. West, 80, of 916 Greenleaf av., Wilmette, died Saturday [22 Oct 1960] in Evanston hospital. Surviving are his winow, Rachel; a son, M. Howard, Jr.; and two grandchildren.
- Date of Publication
- 24 Oct 1960
- Personal Name(s)
- West, Myron Howard, 1880-1960.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930