Obituary: Phoebe Jayne Richards Kindig
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 5 Aug 2010, B25
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Phoebe Jayne Richards Kindig,
August 28, 1913 - January 29, 2010.
She was born at home to her parents Mamie and Horace Richards in Morristown, New Jersey. She had an older sister Phyllis and a younger brother James, both deceased. She married William Kindig June 30, 1934 at Saint Chrysathums Church. They had three children, William Richards (Dick), James Daniel, who died at birth, and Phoebe Diane John. Jayne's husband of 47 years, Bill, passed away in 1987. She is survived by her two children, four grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
She was an artist model for two artists of the day, Andrew Loomis and Haddon Sundblom.
- Date of Publication
- 5 Aug 2010
- Personal Name(s)
- Kindig, Phoebe Jayne Richards, 1913-2010.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930