Obituary: John Houstoun MacIntosh Clinch, Jr.
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 7 Oct 2010, B31
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Full obituary available at Wilmette Public Library
- John Houstoun MacIntosh Clinch Jr. (Howie), 76, died Friday, September 24, 2010, at his home in South Dartmouth. He was born June 13, 1934, in Evanston, IL, to Frances (Bell) Clinch and J.H.M. Clinch. He married Deborah Robertson Clinch in 1957 (deceased January 2008). Howie and Kathleen (Kathy) Chase celebrated their marriage on August 7, 2010. Howie is survived by his wife Kathleen Chase Clinch; children Bradford Robertson Clinch, J. Houstoun M. Clinch III, and Louisa Bell Erickson; his daughter-in-law Diana Clinch and son-in-law Jason Gregory Erickson; his grandson Daniel Edward Clinch and granddaughters Sarah Bell Erickson and Abigail Suzanne Clinch; step-daughters Kristin Barclay and Sharyn Leaver and their husbands Michael Barclay and Scott Leaver along with their children Chase Barclay, Greer Barclay and Maggie Leaver. He is also survived by his sister Frances Jones and her husband Gordon along with many nieces and nephews.
- Date of Publication
- 7 Oct 2010
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930