Obituary: Margaret P. (Lynde) Conway
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 26 Mar 1987, p. 131
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Margaret P. (Lynde) Conway, 39, of Austin, Tex., formerly of Winnetka, died March 21 .
Mrs. Conway was born Dec. 3, 1948, in St. Louis. She was the daughter of Margaret B. Lynde of Des Plaines and the late Samuel A. Lynde.
In addition to her mother, Mrs. Conway is survived by her husband, John Conway of Austin; three children, Jonathan, 13; Elaine, 11; and Edward, 8; and three sisters, Nan Phillips of Vernon Hills, Elizabeth Lee of Morton Grove, and Anne Reifsteck of Chicago.
- Date of Publication
- 26 Mar 1987
- Personal Name(s)
- Conway, John ; Conway, Margaret ; Lynde, Margaret ; Lynde, Samuel
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930