- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 29 Jan 1926, p. 10
- Full Text
John J. and W. W. Moore, of 325 Maple avenue, Wilmette, received a telegram Sunday morning informing them of the death of their sister, Mrs. Anna Covell, which occurred at her home at Richmond, in McHenry county, Sunday morning at 2 o'clock. Mrs. Covell had been in declining health for the past six months but had been confined to her bed only three weeks. The funeral and burial were at Richmond, Tuesday afternoon at 2 o'clock and were attended by the two brothers.
Mrs. Covell was a daughter of the late William and Eliza Moore, who were among the early settlers in the Richmond neighborhood. She was born at Salon Mills, 74 years ago, and spent her entire life in McHenry County. Her husband, the late L. B. Covell, preceded her in death two years ago. They have no children.
In addition to the two brothers mentioned in the foregoing, one sister, Mrs. Edith Turner, wife of Edward Turner, of Spring Grove, survives.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- Death notices
- Mrs. Anna Covell,died at her home at Richmond, in McHenry county, Sunday morning at 2 o'clock.
- Date of Publication
- 29 Jan 1926
- Personal Name(s)
- Covell, Anna ; Covell, L. B. ; Moore, Eliza ; Moore, John ; Moore, W. W. ; Moore, William ; Turner, Edith ; Turner, Edward
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Digital images may be used with credit to Wilmette Public Library.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930