- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 15 Jan 1926, p. 7
- Full Text
Mrs. Helen Gifford Wigglesworth, wife of Albert W. Wigglesworth, 426 Central avenue, died suddenly at Miami, Fla., last Saturday. Funeral services were held Wednesday of this week from the home, Dr. Stephen A. Lloyd, officiating and burial was at Memorial Park. Mrs. Wigglesworth had been a resident of Wilmette for the past 20 years, although she spent much of her time in the South. She is survived by her husband, four sons, Albert, Robert, Thomas and James Wigglesworth, and a daughter, Helen Wigglesworth.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- Date of Publication
- 15 Jan 1926
- Personal Name(s)
- Gifford, Helen ; Lloyd, Stephen ; Wigglesworth, Albert ; Wigglesworth, Helen ; Wigglesworth, James ; Wigglesworth, Robert ; Wigglesworth, Thomas
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Digital images may be used with credit to Wilmette Public Library.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930