Wedding: Katherine Elizabeth Jobe and Thomas David Coleman, Jr.
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 17 Dec 1987, p. 190
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Katherine Elizabeth Jobe became the bride of Thomas Coleman, Jr. Sept 26 at the First United Methodist Church in Tuscaloosa, Ala. Parents of the couple are Mr. and Mrs. Russell Jobe, Jr. of Tuscaloosa and Mr. and Mrs. Thomas David Coleman of Wilmette. Dorothy Eran Jobe was the maid of honor for her sister and Jeffery Foreman of New York City was the best man. Laura Eran Ezell of Mobile, Ala. was the flower girl. Bridesmaids were Wendy Standeffer and Ashley McCracken of Tuscaloosa; Carol Elmore of Marietta, Ga., Tina Knutson of Aurora, Colo. Linda Wiggins of Chicago and the groom's sisters, Deborah and Janet Coleman of Wilmette. Groomsmen were William Scoville of Cincinnati, Ohio, James White of Tucson, Ariz., Christopher White of Ann Arbor, Mich., Rhys Jones of Tuscaloosa, Robert Rempert and Michael Revord of Chicago and Edward Embree of Overland Park, Kans. The newlywed couple reside in Evanston.
- Date of Publication
- 17 Dec 1987
- Personal Name(s)
- Coleman, Thomas ; Jobe, Katherine
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930