Wedding: Priscilla Jo Block and John Charles Eckhardt
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 4 Oct 1979, p. 105
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Priscilla Jo Block, daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Stanley Block of Winnetka, and John Charles Eckhardt, son of Mr. and Mrs. Walter Eckhardt of Skokie, were married Aug. 4 at the Winnetka Covenant Church. Matron of honor was the bride's sister, Patricia Unander of Wheaton. Bridesmaids were Debbie Reed and Cheryl Weber, both from Pennsylvania. Flower girls were the bride's nieces, Ginny Dalton and Christie Unander. Brent Beckman, a cousin of the groom, was the best man. Groomsmen were Eric Larson of Glenview and Dwight Bodine of Homewood. Ushers were Tim Block of Winnetka and Brian Johnson of Skokie.
- Date of Publication
- 4 Oct 1979
- Personal Name(s)
- Block, Priscilla ; Eckhardt, John
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930