Wedding: Andra Joy Shapiro and M. Mishka Snowsky
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 8 Nov 1979, p. 101
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Andra Joy Shapiro and M. Mishka Snowsky were married Sept. 2 at Temple Sholem with Rabbi Fred Schwartz officiating. Parents of the couple are former Winnetka residents Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Shapiro, Chicago, and Dr. and Mrs. Ariah Snowsky, Tel Aviv. Bridesmaids were the bride's sisters, Cheryl of Sunnyvale, Cal. and Dale of Arlington Heights. The groom's father served as best man. The couple resides in Chicago.
- Date of Publication
- 8 Nov 1979
- Personal Name(s)
- Snowsky, M. Mishka ; Shapiro, Andra
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930