Weddings: Phoebe Jane Stone and Michael Adam Nitekman
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 11 Jan 2007, p. 113
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- Wedding Announcements
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Phoebe Jane Stone and Michael Adam Nitekman were married Sept. 16 in a ceremony at the Four Seasons Chicago, with Rabbi Herbert Bronstein officiating. The bride is the daughter of Carole David Stone of Chicago and James H. Stone of Winnetka. The groom is the son of Ronna and Stephen Nitekman of Highland Park. The maid of honor was Emily Stone, and the matron of honor was Meg Stone, the bride's sisters. The best men were Robert and William Nitekman, the groom's brothers. The bridesmaids were Sarah Bolson, Alison David, Amy Dobrozsi, Lauren Litchfield, Nicole Sambur, Inbal Samin and Rachel Zlotoff. The groomsmen were Sam Banayan, Jason Goodman, Brian Grossman, Michael Kramer, Joshua Rubin and Steven Rubinstein. The ring bearer was Windsor, the couple's Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. The couple reside in Chicago.
- Date of Publication
- 11 Jan 2007
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930