Obituary: Mary Jane (nee Williams) Butler
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 26 Jul 2012, p. 55
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- Death notices
- Mary Jane (nee Williams) Butler, 88, died on July 22 in Evanston, Illinois, where she was a resident at the Presbyterian Home. The daughter of Ralph Milton Williams and Mary Cobb Williams, Mary Jane (Mickey) was born on July 19th, 1924 in Chicago. She was married to John Meigs Butler, Jr. for 63 years, and they raised seven children in Winnetka. She was predeceased by her husband. Mickey was the mother of Mary (Timothy) Burke of Essex, NY, Anne (Peter) McNerney of Winnetka, Margaret (Thomas) Cucciniello of Ramsey, NJ, Peter (Jessica) of Winnetka, James (Kristin) of Janesville, WI, Daniel (Carol) Butler of Jacksonville, FL, and the late John M. (Patricia) Butler, III of Austin, TX; She was the sister of the late Ralph Williams of Frankfort, MI, and John C. Williams (Virginia Blankenbaker) of Wilmette; sister-in-law of Murial Williams, and the late Helen Williams; grandmother of twenty-one grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Date of Publication
- 26 Jul 2012
- Date Of Event
- 22 Jul 2012
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930