Obituary: Mary Louise (nee Long) Furse
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 26 Jul 2012, p. 55
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- Death notices
- Mary Louise Furse, 95. died at home in Richmond, VA, on July 2, 2012. She was born on January 4, 1917, to Lucille H. and Raymond M. Long of Medina, Ohio. She married Herbert L. Furse on November 15, 1941. She is survived by her children, Herbert L. Furse, Jr., Williams J. Furse, Raymond W. Furse, Mary Kay Klein, Charlotte R. Babb, and Louisa M. Tighe; twelve grandchildren; and one great-grandchild. Mary Louise was preceded in death by her husband of 58 years and son Daniel Neely Furse. A graveside memorial service will be held at Spring Grove Cemetery in Medina on August 13, 2012.
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Date of Publication
- 26 Jul 2012
- Date Of Event
- 2 Jul 2012
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930