Park district eyeing dormant Ouilmette Foundation
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 9 Aug 2012, p. 6
- Kathy Routliffe, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Park commissioners feel the Ouilmette Foundatiotn, founded in 1983 to help fund Wallace Bowl restoration, but now dormant, could help meet other Park District funding needs. Comments by Park Board President James Brault and commissioner Darrell Graham. Ken Eppelheimer, finance superintendent, reported that about $700 in fees should be sufficient to re-certify the foundation as a not-for-profit entity.
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Date of Publication
- 9 Aug 2012
- Corporate Name(s)
- Wilmette Park District
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930