Warming House teens host car wash to give back to community
- The Wilmette Beacon (Northbrook, Illinois), 15 Aug 2012, p. 3
- Helena Rafeyan, Photographer
- Clare Lane, Editor
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Wilmette's Warming House Youth Center held a car wash fundraiser on August 4-5. Comments by Cynthia Doucette, executive director of Warming House. The event raised about $900. The nonprofit's mission is to provide mentorship, build self-esteem, develop identity and character, an emphasizes social responsibility. Photograph Annalise D'Angelo, William D'Angelo, and Peter VanWinkle.
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Date of Publication
- 15 Aug 2012
- Corporate Name(s)
- Warming House
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.0769645247074 Longitude: -87.7190205343628
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930