Obituary: Herbert A. Moline
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 28 Dec 1989, p. 155
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A funeral service was held Dec. 21 for Herbert A. Moline at Beth Hillel Congregation in Wilmette with Rabbi David Lincoln and Rabbi Geoffrey Botnick officiating. Burial was in Rosemont Park Cemetery. Mr. Moline died Dec. 20  at his Wilmette home. He was 65 and a native of Chicago. He is survived by his wife, Dolly Moline; his sons, Rabbi Jack Moline of Alexandria, Va., and Richard Moline of Chicago; his daughter, Mindy Botbol of Lincolnwood; his sister, Sonia Weitzman of Miami, Fla.; and his brother, Sheldon Moline of White Plains, N.Y.
- Date of Publication
- 28 Dec 1989
- Personal Name(s)
- Moline, Dolly ; Moline, Herbert
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930