Obituary: Daniel M. Maloney
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 18 Feb 1988, p. 157
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Daniel M. Maloney of Wilmette, 96, died Feb. 7 at Normandy House in Wilmette. He was married to the late Margaret Grannan Maloney and is survived by his daughters, Marie S. Clark of New York and Peggy Ann Maloney of Wilmette; and his grandchildren, Daniel H. and Constance Clark. He wa preceded in death by his son, Daniel M. Maloney Jr. and his sisters, Anna Cuthbert, Marie Byrne and Nora Burke. Burial was in All Saints Cemetery in Des Plaines.
- Date of Publication
- 18 Feb 1988
- Personal Name(s)
- Burke, Nora ; Byrne, Marie ; Clark, Constance ; Clark, Daniel ; Clark, Marie ; Cuthbert, Anna ; Maloney, Daniel ; Maloney, Margaret
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930