Obituary: Pauline E. Kraft
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 7 May 1987, p. 141
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Pauline E. Kraft, 100, died April 28 at the Presbyterian Home in Evanston. Mrs. Kraft was the wife of the founder of Kraft Inc. Her late husband, J.L. Kraft, was a frequent donor to various Chicago institutions and their summer home in Elcho, Wis., was the site for some of the famous early radio broadcasts of the Kraft Music Hall. A native of Catonsville, Md., Mrs. Kraft lived in Chicago for a few years before moving to Wilmette. Survivors include her daughter, Edith K. Dahlberg of Glenview; two sisters, Mrs. Olive Adams of Swarthmore, Pa.; Mrs. Lillian Glaiman of Quincy, Mass.; three grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; two step grandchildren and two step great-grandchildren. Funeral services were held at 11 a.m. May 1 in the Elliott Chapel of The Presbyterian Home, 3131 Simpson St., in Evanston. Burial took place at Memorial Park Cemetery in Skokie.
- Date of Publication
- 7 May 1987
- Personal Name(s)
- Adams, Olive ; Dahlberg, Edith ; Glaman, Lillian ; Kraft, Pauline
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930