Obituary: Ruth D. Eisenbrand
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 12 Feb 1987, Obituaries, p. 125
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Ruth D. Eisenbrand, 80, died January 23 in Scottsdale, Arizona. Born in San Francisco., Her late husband was Dr. George Eisenbrand. She is survived by five sons, George, Art, Jack and Ted, all of California, and Robert, of Scottsdale; 14 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. Funeral services were at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church in Scottsdale on February 7.
- Date of Publication
- 12 Feb 1987
- Personal Name(s)
- Eisenbrand, Arthur ; Eisenbrand, George ; Eisenbrand, John ; Eisenbrand, Ruth ; Eisenbrand, Ted
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930