European Tour Starts for Wilmette Resident [Arthur Arms]
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 2 Jun 1949, p. 84
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Arthur Arms, son of Mr. and Mrs. Eugene Arms, 221 Woodbine Avenue, Wilmette, left May 27 for Europe. He is traveling with Dr. and Mrs. Thor Rhodin of Chicago.
Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Turiel, 124 Woodland Avenue, Winnetka, are on a five-week tour through the East.
- Date of Publication
- 2 Jun 1949
- Personal Name(s)
- Arms, Arthur ; Rhodin, Thor ; Turiel, Samuel
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to United States law. No restrictions on use.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930