Wedding: Nancy Marie Herlocker and Ronald James Romack
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 17 Dec 1987, p. 190
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Nancy Marie Herlocker and Ronald James Romack were marrried Sept. 19 at St. Joseph's Church in Wilmette with the Rev. Robert G. Mair officiating. Parents of the couple are Mr. and Mrs. Harwood O. Herlocker of Wilmette and Mr. and Mrs. Carl B. Romack of Mt. Prospect. Carol P. Herlocker was the maid of honor for her sister and the bride's brother, Thomas R. Herlocker of Skokie, was the best man. Bridesmaids were Nancy A. Brown of Michigan, Joan Wetton of Wilmette and the bridegroom's sister, Katherine Harhausen of Mason City. The groomsmen were Richard G. Daly of Chicago, Ronald A Kaminski of Elk Grove Village, Robert J. Powers of Glencoe, Richard K. Wagley of Northbrook and the bride's brother, James O. Herlocker of Salt Lake City, Utah. The newlywed couple reside in Lake Geneva.
- Date of Publication
- 17 Dec 1987
- Personal Name(s)
- Herlocker, Nancy ; Romack, Ronald
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930