Wedding: Erika Eileen Little and Ryan Walter Schroederus
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 17 Dec 1987, p. 191
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Erika Eileen Little and Ryan Walter Schroederus were married Aug. 29 at the Wilmette Lutheran Church with the Rev. Andrew M. Weyermann officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Roger Little of Wilmette. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Walter Schroederus of Highland Park. Anne Little was maid of honor for her sister, and Sally Czapar was the matron of honor. Chase Bouchard, nephew of the groom, was the best man and Ted Urzedowski was the groomsman. The bride's nieces, Erin and Kerry O'Brien, were flower girls and the groom's nephew, Peter Morici, Jr., was the ring bearer. The ushers were the bride's brother, Thomas Little, and the groom's brother-in-law, Peter Morici. The newlywed couple reside in Chicago.
- Date of Publication
- 17 Dec 1987
- Personal Name(s)
- Little, Erika ; Schroederus, Ryan
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930