Obituary: Julia Deutch
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 27 Oct 1988, p. 185
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Julia Deutch died October 16 in Ventura, California. Mrs. Deutch was born in Budapest, Hungary in 1911. Her late husband, Eugene, died in 1959. The Deutch family moved to Wilmette in 1953 and one year later Mr. Deutch moved his ceramic studio from the near North side of Chicago to Lake Avenue near Green Bay Road in Wilmette. Mrs. Deutch continued to live in Wilmette until 1963. She is survived by her daughers, Eve Sparberg of Chicago, Nancye Kalis of Wilmette, Susanne Gottfried of Ventura, California and Marjorie Bedno of Battle Ground, Washington; her grandchildren, Jodie and Steve Endo, Karen Solomon, Jonathan Gottfried, Jenny and Fannie Kalis and Monica and Rachel Bedno; and her great-granddaughter, Emily Solomon.
- Date of Publication
- 27 Oct 1988
- Personal Name(s)
- Bedno, Marjorie ; Deutch, Eugene ; Deutch, Julia ; Gottfried, Susanne ; Kalis, Nancye ; Sparberg, Eve
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930